Sonntag, November 29

head over heels.



My friends say I'm a fool to think


that you're the one for me


I guess I'm just a sucker for love


'Cause honestly the truth is


that you know I'm never leavin'


'Cause you're my angel sent from above
Baby you can do no wrong


My money is yours


Give you little more because I love you,


love you


With me, girl, is where you belong


Just stay right here


I promise my dear


I'll put nothing above you


above you



Love me, Love me


Say that you love me


Fool me, Fool me


Oh how you do me


Kiss me, Kiss me


Say that you miss me


Tell me what I wanna hear


Tell me you love me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ich bleibe stehen. ich komme dir nicht entgegen, dafür renne ich auch nicht weg. ich bleibe stehen.

du weißt, wo du mich findest.

2 Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...